Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home Again

My Madi is home! She's been with Nathan's mom since thursday, and she just got back. I immensely enjoyed my time with Kyle. We had a lot of fun together that we normally don't get to do by ourselves, but I am so glad Madi is back. I missed her so much! I forget how much company she is to me. I think she matured by a year while she was gone! She is so grown up.

Kyle and I had a busy day. I took him to get a haircut. It was getting a little shaggy, and I don't like to buzz it in the winter. He looks so handsome now. I taught him to say "I'm hot stuff!" Then we went and opened a new bank account. They gave me a sticker to put on my car, and everytime I go to the bank I tell them I have the sticker and I get a free drink at Sonic. How cool is that? I am very impressed by details like that these days.

By the way before I forget, if you are reading this, would you at least leave a comment so that I know you stopped by? I am finding out that a lot more people have been reading this than I thought. I guess I should expect that considering this is the WORLD WIDE WEB, but I have heard a lot of people I know who read this tell me of someone who also read this, and so I am just curious to know who all is reading this. Sometimes I have mixed feelings about posting my true and honest feelings, but then at the same time I don't want to pretend. This is me, and this is what I am going through, and I have received nothing but positive response, because of my honesty, so I guess that's alright. Yes, that's alright. I don't want to be something I'm not, and if my story helps anyone in the slightest way possible, then I've done something good. But I'd still like to know who is reading this!

Anyways, well that is all for now. May God bless you!

12 Comments:

Blogger John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I'll be the first to comment! I love reading your blog. It's so refreshing that we can be real with each other. These blogs sure do make the world smaller!
You're in my daily prayers!
Kisti

9:01 PM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

Yep - I read it at least once every few days:).

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read too.

Jenny

7:29 AM  
Blogger Harmony said...

You probably don't remember me from LCU but I do read your blog. Your honesty and your courage is uplifting and I appreciate that.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reese, I won't lie, I just started reading it. But now I find myself checking it daily to see what you have written. You have always been very entertaining to me! Amanda

8:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

An avid reader, and prayer on your behalf. I can't wait to have our girl's night out!

12:03 PM  
Blogger April Carrasco said...

Still here checking up and still praying for you.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it! I don't see you enough at Church or Bunco! :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I'm always reading too and loving every minute of it!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I'm still reading-thanks so much for your openness and honesty!! I think that being real is one of the most important things that we can do. Still praying for you!! Blessings~

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jacinda said...

Lisa left a comment on my blog and I found your blog through hers. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time and I'll pray for you!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writing does inspire others.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home