Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well I have been pretty wordless lately. I haven't really known what to write about, and sometimes I wonder if people even care. You know what I mean??? Surely some of you other bloggers out there, have felt that way before. Oh well, I do it more for myself and the fun of it, than anything else.

I have left Coldwell Banker for the most part. I still go back every once in a while. We still have two loans that have to close. As I mentioned before about things going wrong when you don't want them to, here is a prime example. The buyer lives in California. I sent all the final docs to the title company and they overnighted them. FedEx delivered them and left them on his front porch. Well someone stole them, we think. They are no where to be found. So we have to re-send everything. I just love things like that. And so of course this happening prolongs my stay yet a little bit longer.

I got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. I love it!!! I feel like a new woman. It was long overdue!!!

I have been so thrilled to cut back on work. I just feel free. We made the decision to put the kids in at Greenlawn as well as Sunset until we get all of our ducks in a row. It's slowly and surely starting to fall in place. But I'm still working so much less than I was, and getting to spend more time with the kids. Kyle kind of had a rough day at Greenlawn today. He wouldn't take a nap, which is so not like him, and he just wasn't real happy. Hopefully it was just a bad first day for him. He did great at Sunset on Tuesday. And Madi has a field trip tomorrow. They are going to the library and then to Mr. Gatti's. Groups of "little people" (pre-k kids, not midgets...I thought I'd better clarify) in public are so funny to me. They are such little charachters, and especially in groups.

I STILL do not have my tree up. It has been sitting in it's box by the front door for two weeks now. I just have no motivation. I am one of those people that it needs to get done in the morning. That includes any sort of cleaning, decorating, shopping...anything. If it doesn't get done before 8p.m. it's not getting done. I am just so exhausted. And Nathan decorating a tree isn't something I'd like to see. It would be a little scary. And I'm kind of paticular. We do have our Christmas lights up. They were actually up before Thanksgiving. But that's only b/c we have someone do it for us. I don't trust anyone in this family up on the roof, myself included...pregnant or not. That's just an unnecessary trip to the E.R. AND I still need to take down my Halloween stuff. It's still sitting on the shelves in the living room. I'm not working on Friday or the weekend, so that is my goal. Nevermind the fact that it's been my goal for 2 weeks now. IT WILL GET DONE!

Well that's about it for now. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you rejoined the blogger world. I do care what you say and check your blog everyday. I can hardly wait to see your new "do"--did you like the stylist? I miss yall so much---if you need me, just call and I'll be there. Love ya

9:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I CARE! I have been stopping by looking for an update everyday! It was SOOOOOOOOOOO nice to see you yesterday, if only for a brief moment! I thought you were looking pretty hot with that hair! Sorry Kyle had a rough day. I am sure it will get better. It is fun seeing Madi all the time now, she always stops to say hi..I LOVE THAT! We are going out of town Sunday for a week, but after that I am coming over to your house!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I CARE! I have been stopping by looking for an update everyday! It was SOOOOOOOOOOO nice to see you yesterday, if only for a brief moment! I thought you were looking pretty hot with that hair! Sorry Kyle had a rough day. I am sure it will get better. It is fun seeing Madi all the time now, she always stops to say hi..I LOVE THAT! We are going out of town Sunday for a week, but after that I am coming over to your house!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home