Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More Big News!!!

Well happy Tuesday to everyone. I hope you all did your patriotic duty and went and voted. I was going to, I had the best intentions, b/c I am a big believer in voting, but I didn't get it done. If you read on, you'll understand why. And the sad thing is, I couldn't decide who to vote for. I'm a usual straight ticket voter, but man this election year was tough. I'm not a Rick Perry fan. I don't think I could vote democratic. I don't really like that crazy grandma, b/c well she seems crazy. And then Kinky...I just couldn't bring myself to unite with all the other pot smokers of Texas. So I chose the weinee way out and did not voice my opinion.

Anyways, well first, I hope you are not all shocked by the news of Britney and KFed's breakup. My day has been ruined. Not really....

Well on to my big news. Well yesterday Gina, the girl I work with resigned from her position as loan officer. I was not surprised. I knew it was coming. What I didn't expect was to get a call from my boss last night letting us know that he has decided to shut down the mortgage company. To be honest, this is an answered prayer for us. We were going to be making some decisions at some point about what we were going to do, since just took those decisions away and made it a lot easier on us! I will work through the end of the month, and then be on my way. It has been an exhausting day. I'm just tired emotionally. But my spirits are up. I am excited to have Christmas and be home with my family, and most of all TAKE MY KIDS OUT OF DAYCARE!!!! I can not wait. I think I will probably cry for like 5 days, b/c I am so happy. I am not going back to work full time. I have some things in the works, that I am very excited about. I will be able to work from home some, and I will just have a more flexible schedule. So no sad tears here. Only happy ones. It has been a very long day, but a good one. And I'm so thankful for the answers I have been waiting for. Some of you might remember back in September when I wrote about waiting, and I was just so frustrated. Well this is what I was waiting for...God answered me in a big way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neva said...

I am thrilled for you. And thrilled for Madi and Kyle---I know they will absolutely love being with you. Anxious to see you this weekend.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Wow! That is crazy...........but good for you I guess! What is happening to everyone else there, will they get severence? I hope Zach and Denise are okay. I am happy that your worries are over though and that now you can just concentrate on your new little person and the others in your family :) Maybe I will get to see you more again too......selfishly happy of course!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God does answer prayers! And he can be so creative at times. I'm very happy for you.

Jenny

7:57 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh yea!!! That's awesome Larissa!! Happy for you.
I'm also happy for our family for the same reasons! This week was the last week that Marli went to daycare!!!!! (Although she only went once this week so Brad could play golf)
And I am quite sad, she has a really good friend named Hannahbananna at her daycare, that she talks about all the time. It makes me want to cry to take her away from that.
But I'm so excited that Brad will be staying home.
Call him anytime for some mommytalk. hehehehe.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home