Monday, October 16, 2006

Lazy Dayz

I loved this weather we had this past weekend! It was so nice! Even though I wanted to be lazy I got everything that I set out to do! Saturday morning, we went and ate breakfast with my mom and sisters at Suzanne's house. Madi and Kyle helped give Ryder a bath. It was so cute! They are both such good helpers.

We went back to the doctor today. On Friday night, Kyle's ear started leaking. It leaked all weekend, and it was very disgusting. I almost threw up looking at it today! Well come to find out, it's supposed to do that. I am amazed at how much drainage he had in there. However, his other ear, that's not leaking is infected. She said that's normal after tubes to have an ear infection. So once again, we are on antibiotics. We go back to the ENT on the 24th, so hopefully we will hear some good news.

Other than that, life is the same ole', same ole. Nathan stayed home with the kids this morning, and I am home this afternoon. Kyle is sleeping, so that means I am too! Madi the napless wonder is watching cartoons. I miss being at home!

2 Comments:

Blogger April Carrasco said...

Man, that is crazy that Kyle's ears did that! I am sorry! I heard that can happen but it didn't happen with us. I hope he is all well soon.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I hope his ears are better!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home