Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Today is my sister, Jenny's birthday. She is 19. I don't know what's crazier...that my baby sister is 19, or that I have a 19 year old sister. She helps me stay hip, cause I need that of course, and I have someone to make fun of...she is like the biggest target in the world to make fun of. So it's a great relationship! We are going to eat dinner tonight to celebrate.
I have been trying to download some pics of Jenny, but I'm having problems. I'll try later. For now here are some interesting facts that you may or may not know about my sister.
1. She plays/played the tuba. She wanted to be in band, and my dad told her to pick something like the flute or clarinet. He said something easy that you can carry on your own. So she chose the tuba. She is 5'8", but weighs a little, and I mean a little over 100 pounds. She had to be careful on the football field so that a big gust of wind wouldn't knock her over.
2. She is the youngest of 3 sisters. Jenny and I are 9 1/2 years apart. She made my life a living hell when she was about 3 years old. Needless to day we didn't get along. She knew how to push my buttons and she did. The funny thing is that Madi does the same thing to her. And I just laugh now, b/c they tend to mirror the same relationship that Jenny and I had when she was younger. Madi and Jenny are a lot alike...and Madi just adores Jenny.
3. Jenny drives a green beetle.
4. And I'll end with 4...she is dating a boy that she grew up with when she was like in 1st grade. Him and his brother moved up here to go to LCU, and they met again, and now they're dating. How wierd is that???
Happy Birthday Jenny Breath!!!! (That's my nickname for her...her name is Jenny Beth, and one day at school when she was like in 1st grade, they announced her name in chapel and accidentally called her Jenny Breath...so that has pretty much stuck...she hates it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home