Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ya know I don't know why I said that I was going to enjoy this pregnancy. I don't mean that in a bad way at all, but my body just does not enjoy pregnancy. It didn't enjoy the first two, so I don't know why I thought it would be different this time. I guess I was just trying to be positive or it was wishful thinking.

I have had two good days, so I am thankful for that. But that may be coming to an end. The jalapeno chips that I ate for lunch aren't sitting so well with me. And I knew better when I got them, but they just sounded so good. It can be really hard living from meal to meal. That's how I feel sometimes. And I have to really think about food and analyze how it's going to make me feel. It's exhausting!!!

My hormones have just been a little wacky too. This morning, I locked myself out of the house and conveniently left my cell phone inside. I've been a little weepy too. Just the littlest things are making me sad. I'm just ready for the Thankgiving break. I am ready to get out of town and just be around family.

I went to the doctor today for my first appointment. Everything was good. I have lost a little bit of weight. But that's generally the trend for me. I found out something interesting. Did you know at Covenant Lakeside since it is on "blessed ground" you can not have a tubal done after you deliver? I am going to have to wait 6 weeks and then go back into Covenant, b/c that is the part that does tubals. She was saying something about how their trying to get the archbishop to override that rule, but for now that's the way it is. That's crazy to me. I thought when they changed to Covenant, they weren't Catholic anymore. I was just really wanting to get all of that done at the same time, but it's not looking that way. If you have a c-section they can go ahead and do the tubal, but if it's just the old fashioned way, they won't do it. Which I don't understand the logic at all...oh well.

Not a whole lot else is going on. I'm still at work. I am so bored and I have no one to talk to! I got here at 10a.m., left at noon for lunch. Went home and ate and took a nap. I am back now, and will probably leave in an hour. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, b/c next week is a short week, and then I will just have a few days, and I will be done for good. I just feel that this is dragging on forever! This too shall pass!!!!


Blogger Neva said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Did the doc say everything was okay? I am excited to have yall here.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ha, yea that's a funny rule huh. I've since learned the same thing since I've started working here. And no, they were Methodist before remember? Covenant was actually a group of nuns, so yeah it's catholic.
I've been feeling quite ill myself. Having to pick and choose what I eat. I had a good string of days, but the past week has been horrible. The constant nausea is just AWFUL. Today I made chili dogs, and ompfh...sorry I just vomitted in my mouth. That didn't, and still isn't sitting well with my stomach.
Have you found it hard to make your husband understand that you aren't faking it?
Brad made a rude comment about it one day. And then said, "Well, you really aren't normally a complainer, so I guess you are telling the truth."
Dork. Man I wish God would have planted babies in mens tummies.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home