Friday, December 15, 2006

The realization that we have only 10 days before Christmas has now set in. I have so much to do!!! I am going to try to make a dent tomorrow and get a lot done. It's very nice to have children at the age ours are, b/c they are not into wanting really expensive gifts. Madi has asked for a Barbie, a prince, a snow globe, and a bell. That's easy!! We can do that. It's when they start asking for I-Pod's and Gaming systems that I'm like, "are you kidding me?" And every year it gets worse and worse with kids...so I hear anyways. And I pray that we can instill something in our kids that Christmas will not just be about the biggest and best gift they can get.

Madi and I are going to try to go see "Charlotte's Web" this weekend. If not one afternoon, then we'll go one evening next week. She is fun to take to the movies. Even though you get up like 5 times for potty breaks, it's still a lot of fun. She gets so excited about going to the movies.

I called my OBGYN on monday and got some medicine to help with my stomach. They gave me what I thought they would, but I was at the point where I didn't care anymore. I had to have some relief. Fortunately, Tuesday and Wednesday were good days and I didn't need it. I took some last night, b/c I started feeling sick. I was laying on the couch watching Seinfeld and celebrating Festivus and the next thing I know I was out. I didn't wake up all night. It's certainly a good sleeping pill. But if it keeps me feeling okay, I don't care.

Everything else is good. We closed our first two loans with our new company this week. Things are working out well. They put an add in the paper to hire a full time processor, so that I can just work when I need to. I just can't do it all myself and work part time. And I'm not doing it full time...no way. So hopefully we'll have someone in there soon.

That's about it. I hope you all have a good weekend!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Just wanted to let you know that I think you are soooo special and I really enjoy being around you a lot! I think we have a lot in common and we definitely need to get Madi and Marli together again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was off this weekend and we could go to the movies together! Marli would love Charlotte's Web! And she takes FIVE potty breaks tooo!!!! Haha!
I've been thinking about you alot today....Hope you are doing ok. :)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home