Sunday, December 10, 2006

My new piano...it's actually not new. It's about 30 years old. My aunt gave it to me. Her parents bought it for her for graduation. She doesn't have room for it anymore, so we hope to put it to use with Madi. She's very musical.
All done...minus the Christmas tree skirt that I have yet to locate.
Madi could have posed for a thousand pics. She is such a camera ham.

I love Christmas lights!!! I could stare at them all day!
We had a good day. I've managed to keep down all meals! At church they talked about the birth of Jesus in Madi's class. She told us all about it. By the end it sounded more like a "Dateline Murder Mystery Special." She was getting a little confused and thought the wisemen were in on trying to kill Jesus too. It was really cute.
I love the holidays!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tree is gorgeous--I especially like the two children under it. I love Christmas too. Usually we drive around, drinking hot cocoa and listening to Christmas music while we look at lights but here, we only will get to listen to a half a song and have one drink and we will have seen all the lights. :) Love ya

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for Christmas trees! I love your red walls :)

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well...maybe you will start to feel better soon since you are getting farther along. I can't believe you're 13 1/2 weeks already!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home