Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finally...it's done!

Well the tree is up. The Christmas decor is out for display. I love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday, but when you're not feeling so hot, it's not so easy. I've had a rough week pregnancy wise. I've lost my lunch 3 different times. So all the moving around isn't helpful when trying not to throw up. I'm 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. That ticker up there is a little off. They moved my due date to June 16th. Not that is actually matters. I think the statistic is like only 4% of babies are actually born on their due dates. But I'll take what I can get to make that ticker tick a little faster. 192 days just left just does not sound very encouraging to me! I am ready to start showing. I am a little bit, but I'm still in that stage where people are like, "is she fat, or is she pregnant?" Come on, you know we've all said it when we've seen someone we know, who may or may not have gained a little weight...or been pregnant. I can't wait until this one is born though, I so want to get my body back and I mean back as in I want to lose a lot of weight. I'm only 28...I should be HOT! I don't want to be a mom who when faced with two different options choses to let herself go as opposed to getting into shape. It's kind of like chosing to drive a mini-van. I just don't think I could do it. I may be stubborn, but I don't want to drive a mini-van. I know they have so much room inside them, and they probably get a lot better gas mileage, but no thank you. And I apologize if you drive a mini-van and I offended you. It's just my opinion. I happen to know several women that drive them and they are wonderful people. In fact a very good friend of mine called me one day, and said (with a very serious tone) that she needed to tell me something. She paused and said, "well we bought something." They had just bought a house, so I was sure what it was. She literally busts out with, "well we broke down and bought a mini-van." She was acting so serious, I thought she was going to tell me she was dying or something.

Anyways, I don't know how I got off on that tangent. That was so random. That was all to say, "Merry Christmas" and I'll post some pics later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Daughter. I hope this Christmas is the happiest so far and that next year brings you a happy healthy baby (girl), a sleek svelte body and not a minivan in sight.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just say no... I wonder why the minivan stigma has lasted this long. They are much better looking these days, and convienent, however I know the feeling. It feels early to say it but Merry Christmas back.

Love ya!
Jenny

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home