Friday, December 22, 2006

Prayer

Well this may be a two parter. It may take me all day to write. I am not ready to give details for many reasons, but my family needs prayers. I have come to learn yet again in my life the wonderful power of prayer. The huge power of prayer. To some it may seems small and insignificant, but to me and many others it is the most powerful tool in the universe given by God. Sometimes we are not sure of what to pray for. And sometimes we think we know what prayers need to be answered and exactly at what moment. But I think we all at some point in our lives find out that God actually knows what already needs to be done, and in what fashion and in what time frame. And doesn't His timing and answer end up being better than what we initially think it should be? Yes!!! Yes, every time!!!

I am so appreciative of the outpooring of love and compassion from everyone. People who really don't even know me, or at least know me very well. I think we all understand hurt and pain though even though it may be in a different form for each of us, and we have a common bond in Christ, and that is where this love comes from.

I am so in the spirit right now, that I am seeing love in the strangest places. Love that is genuine, from a checker at Wal-mart!!! I could see Christ in her eyes. And guys I promise I have not gone off the deep end.

I do ask that for those of you reading this, if you know me if you don't, if you knew me long ago or are a friend of mine now, I ask for this: please pray for me and my family. Please tell everyone you know to pray for me and my family. Satan cringes at this, and the prayers of a righteous man are POWERFUL and most importantly EFFECTIVE. I honestly care about every one of you, and I am so overcome by other's love for me and Christ's unending, full of grace love for me and my family, that I just have to tell you all that. I love you!!! And I thank you. I hope to be able to return the favor someday.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas, and I hope you don't take what you have for granted. Enjoy every moment, and thank God for every moment. We all have so much to be thankful for!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger April Carrasco said...

Done! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

Larissa-
I'm praying for you. I'm also asking Noel and my parents to pray for you.

Thank you for your encouraging words even through this struggle. Praise God for His unfailing love. . .
Love,
Celeste

5:34 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hey Larissa....
What a powerful email. It looks like you are feeling very confident and very positive with your situation. I hope that with the help from others that you will remain that way. You have such a strong family. And your big sis is wonderful at that.
I hope that if I can do anything for you, you will call me.
My family at home have already started praying for you. I sent an email to my friends and family and have already gotten numerous emails back. I hope you can feel it. And maybe that's why you saw Christ in that checker's eyes, there are so many people praying for a good outcome.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Love you and praying. Come over soon and rest! I will call you later.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim and I are praying for you too.

Love,
Jenny

1:52 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

The prayers are coming your way!!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your family are being covered in prayers. I pray that you will ALWAYS feel it! We will continue praying! Let us know if there is ANYTHING else we can do. Love you!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

You will be in my prayers!! Blessings~

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home