Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Big Day!!!

Well I went to the doctor this morning. Everything is good. I had gained 5 pounds since my last visit, but according to her scales, I have lost it...AGAIN! It doesn't worry me, but I just don't feel like I'm getting bigger.

But the exciting news is that I am scheduled for an induction on June 6th. At first I thought oh no, we can't do it that day. That would be 6-6-06, and then I realized this is 2007. So I am okay with that date. I am not having a C-section, but since I kind of have to plan what to do with the kids, I needed to be scheduled and hopefully not have any surprises! I am having a baby! This is becoming very real to me now. After my appointment in March I will go to my two week appointments. Which seems crazy!

I am starting to get excited though. I know it will be crazy, and will have to pray for lots of sanity, but there has been so much anticipation for this child, that I'm getting ready for it to get here. I've felt like my life has kind of been in a standstill waiting for this moment. So anyways, that is my big news.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

How exciting to think he will be here before we know it! I had better get some holding priveledges! I am already 'calling it'! Hope your week is going better. Still praying for you and your memaw. Hope to see you soon.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I know that it is so nice to have a date so you can plan ahead. I hope you continue to feel good. I also know it will get more tiring as the time approaches. Praying for you to have spiritual measure that you need to make it through the next few months!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You mean you don't want to be in the grocery store and your water breaks! That's the fun part about having a baby!! Have a good weekend, hopefully a quite one!! Love you!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home