Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update

This has been an interesting day. First of all they put that patch on my Mema and from what we had heard, I was really expecting a call from my parents this morning. Instead my mom went to see her this morning, and she was in the dining hall eating breakfast and feeling very refreshed. She was eating her sausage, and mom said she was obviously enjoying her egg, because it was all over her mouth. She told my mom she was feeling wonderful and wanted to know if she could go to the store and get her some candy. Wow!!! She continues to amaze me.

Then I had lunch today with my friend, Kristy. It was so nice. We were there for 2 hours, and it was just so nice to sit and talk. We decided to get together again next thursday. She's on maternity leave for a few more weeks, so we may just make it a weekly thing, until she goes back. It was really good for me. I am truly so thankful for my friends. I am also very thankful to you who leave comments on her to encourage me too. You seriously don't understand how you lift my spirits during troubled times! So while I may be encouraging to you, you do the same for me!

I want to write more, but I have to go pick the kids up...so I will probably write more later. I hope you are all having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home