Friday, August 18, 2006

Well another work week is over...hooray!!! We ate with Nathan's parents tonight. They are moving to Spearman, TX tomororow. They moved here in May, and since that time have decided that they want to stay in the ministry, so he took a preaching job in Spearman. They were living in our old house. So now we have 2 houses on the market to sale. No, we are not moving, we just have 2 houses for sale. And we sure would like to sell them. I know God has a plan, but that would really be nice if we could both of those things taken care of. So I ask for prayers for that! Spearman isn't too far away. It is northeast of Amarillo. About 3 1/2 hours from here.

Tomorrow morning my dad is coming to pick me up and we are going to go buy all the stuff to finish up all the projects I have started and never finished. Like the chair rail in Kyle's room. The white picket fence in Madi's room...their bathroom and our bathroom. I am so good at starting things and then getting bored and moving on to something else. So that's where my good ole' Dad comes into play.

Kyle has another ear infection!!! Usually Nathan takes the kids to school so I can get to work early. Well he had an early appointment, so I took them. I was getting Kyle ready and he felt a little warm, so I proceeded to take his temperature with the therometer. As I was putting it in his ear, I noticed some stuff draining from it. He was eating a banana so I thought he has smooshed the banana in his ear...which would seem logical, right? Everyone wants banana in their ear. Anyways, I looked at it a little more and it had blood in it. So the kid's and I spent the day together. We went to the doctor and sure enough, both ears are infected. We will do this round of antibiotics and if it doesn't heal up then it's off to the ENT again. And honestly, I am just ready to do the tubes. I don't think he's going to get better and it's almost September, and fall will be here before we know it. So I'm just ready for him to be well all around.

Not much else is going on. It's been a good week. I am so ready for it to start cooling down. I love the fall of the year...friday night football...hot chocholate...and before we know it Christmas. I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year. The kids are at ages where their both a lot of fun, and are becoming more self-sufficient every day. Which partly makes me sad, but I also enjoy very much!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home