Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Random

I have been titleless lately. I just can't think of titles, I haven't felt very creative lately. Not a lot is going on, I just thought I'd update. I'm kind of bored right now. Nathan is at his second job right now, poker. People think I'm kidding when I say it is a life goal of Nathan's to retire and become a professional poker player. I could care less, I just don't want to live in Vegas. Great place to visit, but no plans to live there.

Speaking of living, I am so terribly disappointed that we did not win the "make a wish house" that they auctioned off on Sunday. Nathan and Eric had a good plan. They each bought 3 tickets, and then they would split it if they won. We're not looking for a house, but they are, so they would pay us $125,000 and keep the house. Oh the things we could pay off with $125,000!!! But alas, we did not win. I was really dissapointed. I know the chances of it happening were slim, but still a 6 out of 5,000 chance is way better than just buying a randon lottery licket. Oh well, I guess I'll be okay.

Like I said, I'm bored. I could do some cleaning, but who wants to do that. I even get tired of watching t.v. It seems like we're so t.v. obsessed at our house. We can't seem to get enough of Big Brother. I know that Nathan and I and like 3 other americans are the only ones who watch it, but we like it. I think Dr. Will looks just like John D. (you know the dean at LCU, the one who I can't say his last name) He reminds me so much of him. I love it how everyone on there is like, "we're big brother all-stars, yeah don't mess with us"....please no one even knows who you are, nor will they ever!!!!! I also can't wait for Season 3 of Laguna Beach. I am really disappointed that we won't be seeing Kristen or Steven or LC...but I am anticipating a good season. I love how they talk. It so reminds me of high-school, even college. "She said, and I was like oh my gosh, and then she told him, and then she kissed him, and I hate her." Such fun drama to watch and make fun of!!! Speaking of LC, can you believe she chose Jason over Paris???? What was she smoking???? He's a dumb boy, and it's Paris France!!!! I couldn't belive it. I was so dissapointed. We are way too t.v. obsessed...I should read more. That would be the intelligent thing, but it's just not as much fun. Thank goodness for Tivo...man I don't know what we'd do without it now. It is by far one of the coolest inventions ever!

3 Comments:

Blogger April Carrasco said...

The Hills finally made me so mad, especially since Jason and LC just broke up for real last week. She gave it all up for him. She's crazy! Don't get me started on reality TV, so addicting!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I was going to write the same thing that April did...I don't watch The Hills, but I did hear on the radio this morning that Jason and LC broke up last week and supposedly he was quite violent about it. Crazy chick!! Why would you not go to Paris?

By the way, my mom is one of the 3 other Americans who watch Big Brother. She loves that show.

Anyway, happy belated bday to Kyle!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother freakin' rocks. Best show on tv. So, I guess it is us, ya'll, and 2 other people that watch.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home