Saturday, August 26, 2006

Texas Tech Football





We had a lot of fun last night. It was prett neat. It was cool to be able to get down on the field. Madi stayed with Nathan and got autographs, and I pretty much chased Kyle the entire time. He would run from one end to the other, and then he just got tired and laid down in the end zone. Okay, if I do say so myself, is that not the cutest picture of Madi and Graham Harrell??? He is the starting quarterback. He isn't very big! I think I could have tackled him! Hopefully he has a very good offensive line.

Go Tech!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Very cool pic of Madi with the handsome young football player. That is one that she will cherish a long time, I'm betting.

Glad you had a good time!

Also, thanks for the post about friendship. We all had a lot of good times. Hall parties were the best!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home