Friday, August 18, 2006

LCU

I was just on a friend's blog and she announced that she would be attending LCU's 50th anniversary of opening day at Chapel. I thought for about 2 seconds about going...and then I remembered how I hated chapel. It's nothing against God, I just hated going. In fact my last semester before I laid out for a year I got kicked out of LCU because I missed chapel so much. Yeah, thanks Dr. Patty. I still feel like toilet papering his house for tattling to my dad about me missing chapel so much. How old are we??? But it's alright because right after I got kicked out, I got pregnant. Man, I sound like such a rebel. Now all I need is my motorcycle and some drugs or something, and I would be so bad. So no, I won't be attending chapel, but Lauren, I hope you and Scott have a blast. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That's okay, Larissa :) I was bad about not going to chapel for a couple of years, too. When I got married and had to work in the P.O. before chapel, though, I was suddenly there everyday. And I began to really enjoy it :) Also, it was better because we got to sit next to each other and were way down close to the front. Closer to the front is always better. We're also excited to go because we'll get to see a few of our "kids." So, yes, I think we'll have fun! Plus...it's Lubbock!! Lubbock has way more fun stuff than Big Spring :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Chrissy Cross said...

Yeah for Chapel. (At this point imagine the most sarcastic tone of voice possible.) There is no way I am going.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, it's Michelle. I linked into your website through a bunch of others. Just wanted to let you know that I had a $180 fine for chapel. I'm not sure if they'd let me back in if I wanted.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Reedbyii said...

Yeah for Chapel. (At this point imagine the most sarcastic tone of voice possible.) There is no way I am going.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home