Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2 for 1!!!

Okay, so two posts in one night. If you'll see below you will notice I posted my favorites list. I had to take a break and take a bath. I smell!!! Well I did anyways. I started kicking it back into high gear with working out last week. I kicked into even higher gear yesterday, and I'm about to pass out now. I'm not a runner, well I didn't think I was, but I'm discovering I'm am! And I'm enjoying it. The last two days I've done two miles on the elliptical stair climber, and then ran/walked two miles. I feel so good even though I'm so tired. Working out just makes me a better person and mom. I'm in such a better mood!

I really am so thrilled with the results I have too. I am now smaller than I was in high school. My weight loss is at about 45 pounds, maybe a pound or two more, but I don't really pay attention to the scale anymore. I just pay attention to the way my clothes fit. I wouldn't mind losing about 8 more pounds, but really I just want to tone up. If I had the money I would totally have a tummy tuck and I would also have my chest moved up to it's original position pre-children days, but that's alright. I'll just invest in a good push up bra. :)

I'm having so much fun though dressing up. Even when I'm not going anywhere I dress up. I wore heels the other day to run errands. And over Christmas I bought a pair of red high heels. Yes, red high heels...just like the song.

So...well things are good. I think I've done a good job standing my ground and letting it be known how I feel. Nathan and I just see things so very differently, and he disagrees with me on that...lol.

I don't know how all of this is going to turn out, I'm not worried. I know if it ever came down to a character issue, I'd win all day and night. We shall see though...I'm not pushing anything right now. I want to see what his attorney says, if he even has an attorney look into it.

Anyways, thanks so much everyone! Y'all are always so encouraging to me. I will survive...I will survive to thrive!!! If you don't normally read my friend Chrissy's blog...go read it. I have to say that her story about Brian passing his test did so much for me. They were so frustrated and had been for a long time about finances. And the way things turned out just confirmed to me how God is always working...and his timing is always right. I wish my situation would clear up sooner than later, but I have to trust God's timing. And most importantly, be faithful in my perseverance. My time will come!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

I'm impressed every time I see you! You look so incredible. I admire your self-discipline. I don't have ANY!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

i love your favorite things list....

You inspire me always... and 46 pounds? That's awesome!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red high heels?!?! Wow!! I may have to do that (I would fall and break my neck!!) You do look great and I'm glad you feel great too! Love you!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Lyndy said...

Congratulations on the weight loss doesn’t that feel great. You go girl, I too have a pair of red high heels. ;-)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home