Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My favorite things...

You're welcome to join in and post your favorite things...Jenni K. started the post...so I have to give her the credit for being the creative host!

1. Starbucks...I alternate between the tall, skinny, caramel machiato or the tall, skinny chai tea...yummmm...and good news everyone...there will soon be a new Starbucks right by my house!!!!
2. vanilla diet coke
3. gummy bears...the Haribow brand.
4. when someone surprises me with an offer to watch my kids...it warms my heart, truly!
5. a bargain outfit...I got one this week at Burlington coat factory. I had a $25 gift card. I got pants and a sweater and only had to pay the tax.
6. getting my hair done...especially highlighted. I'm in the best mood for days.
7. lunch with friends.
8. going to the movies.
9. My kids bedtime...I totally agree Jenni!!!
10. working out...what it does for the body and mind!!!
11. Music.
12. When the kids do something funny...it happens a lot.
13. Going to church.
14. spending time with my family.
15. taking steaming, hot baths.
16. yogurt...yoplait brand.
17. chicken club sandwich from chick-fil-a
18. chips and salsa.
19. Being able to fit into a size that that I was in high school.
20. Being a mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Procters said...

Great list! It has made me start to think about my favorite things. It always cheers me up to list the good things. A post will soon follow I'm sure. I'm glad things are looking better for you this week. You are such a fighter, friend. God is good!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Great list! I recently rediscovered the joy of dressing up again. I think I spent so long in sweats and t-shirts that I thought that it was just part of getting old or something. Back before kids, I got dressed up every day and went to work. I loved wearing cute clothes and feeling great about how I looked. I decided that I still have to get up every morning and go to "work", why can't I start dressing nicer again? It doesn't hurt anyone to vaccuum in a skirt and cute shoes does it? I think for so long I just told myself I didn't have time to make myself cute, or that I didn't want my cute clothes to get ruined with spaghettio sauce, or that I didn't have anywhere to go that required cute clothes. Anyways, I can relate to dressing up.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home