Monday, December 10, 2007

This past week...

Enjoying some peas for dinner.

This is a typical pic of the kids, for Madi and Kyle anyways. Madi has chili on her face. Kyle is naked and that is his usual smile. The minute we step in the door he strips down to his underwear. He is all boy!!!

This is the angel. I'm a little disappointed, because the picture doesn't do her justice. You can't see how she lights up. Take my word for it, it is simply breathtaking.

Sheila, Chrissy, and I with the donkey.
Jennifer and SuzAnne being silly...shock, I know. They were pretending they were getting married with their champagne glasses.

Mason sucks on the exact same two fingers that I did when I was a baby. Even the same hand. He won't even touch his left hand. Isn't that so strange?


9 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy Cross said...

Mason is a little cutie, I think he looks a lot like you.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Glad you had a good time at your party :) Mason is SO precious. I love the last picture of him sleeping. Too cute!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Hey, Larissa!

I left you a very lengthy message in the comment section of my last blog post about the camera stuff. Hope it helps! Let me know what you get and how you like it . . . I'm always curious about cameras and am asked for recommendations a lot.

Your kiddos are just precious! I know this will be a great Christmas for all of you!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Mason sucking his fingers!! That is too funny! I don't remember, but from what I'm told that is the exact same way you sucked your fingers!! I love it!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Great pics! It looks like you had a great time! :) Your kids are so cute. I love that your sun strips down to the buff. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Great pictures! I hate that I missed the party! I just got back Sunday. I also love the pic of Mason sleeping and think he looks a lot like you as well! Hope to see you soon...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Ok, that pic of Mason sleeping is precious! Glad your party was fun!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

I am so glad you posted the tree topper pictures. It is much cuter than I thought. Great pictures of your kids and the fun party. I just love sleeping baby pictures!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Procters said...

Mason is too precious!!! I don't know if "precious" is the word I would use for the tree topper. Unique and "special" maybe...

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home