Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This and That...

We are so dead at work....SO DEAD. With Tropical storm Edouardoooo...or whatever his name is in town some of our ports are closed. And cotton season is over as well. Which makes for lots of down time. I read on Beth Moore's blog that she thought they should have named that storm something a little more appropriate for the Texas coast...something like Bubba. I agree completely. Of course I can't think of any hick "E" names.

All that being said, I would like to thank those of you that put blog updates on your side bar. That way I can read newly posted things and then I can also go back and read your blog for about the 10,000th time, because I'm sure I missed what it said the first 5,000 times I read it. I am really THAT bored. I still love where I work though...the people are great.

Not a whole lot is going on. I can't believe we are already almost a week into August. Time is just flying. Pretty soon Madi will be in 1st grade, which I'm not sure how I feel about. It's just so much older than Kindergarten. And it seems like once they get into 1st grade it just goes so fast from one year to the next.

In reference to my last post...I'm not bitter. Not in any way. I just think there's such a double standard for guys and girls. I suppose if I had different sex organs I would be considered cool. :p is what I think about that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Yes you will
Susan

3:52 PM  
Blogger SS said...

what do you mean about blog updates on the sidebar?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home