Sunday, August 03, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Kyle

My big 4 year old!
A Nemo party for the 2nd year in a row...Kyle is a big fan!

Me and my beautiful babies!
Madi, SuzAnne and Ryder
Mason, Mom, and Sydney
Mason

Tomorrow is Kyle Jackson's 4th birthday. We had his party tonight. It was really nice. Just a few friends and family. I can't believe he's four years old! It still seems like yesterday that I found out I was having a little boy. I never thought I would have boys. I thought I was a "girl" mom. He has most definitely been challenging. Just the other morning I went to wake him up to get ready and he was asleep with the toilet brush. :) I have absolutely no explanation why that would make any sense in the world. Boys will be boys, that is for certain!

He has been such a joy to me. He loves his momma so much and always has. He never misses an opportunity to pick me flowers. I have been so blessed by having him in my life, and I never realized how much joy a little boy can bring into his momma's life. I look forward to watching him grow into a man. Ahhhh...I'm going to make myself cry if I don't stop!

Anyways...my kids birthday's are a little hard, for me that is. They don't even get it yet. But what can ya do...c'est la vie!

Happy Birthday Kyle Jackson! I love you sooo much!

1 Comments:

Blogger April Carrasco said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! I can't get over, once again, how close in age our kids are. Crazy!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home