Sunday, December 23, 2007

Prayers

It's really been on my heart to post this prayer request. Sometimes I hesitate, because I don't know how people feel about being talked about on a blog, but this goes beyond that. Please keep Todd and Melissa Whitaker in your prayers. There was a really horrible wreck involving many people in Amarillo this weekend. Melissa's dad was killed and now her mother is trying to recover. Melissa is the only child and having to deal with so much, and not that any time is good to be dealing with this, but before Christmas even worse! My heart has just been so heavy for them today. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I will be praying for them!

Merry Christmas!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

LThe funeral is tom (Wed) definately then.

12:04 PM  
Blogger April Carrasco said...

Oh my word! I just heard. I cannot believe that. They are in my thoughts adn prayers.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home