Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hahahahahahahahha...

Okay, so the modem wasn't fried...just my brain. I got the new one in yesterday, and started hooking it up and there was no power to it. And I was thinking, "what are the chances that I could have been sent a defective modem???" And then I noticed a little button on it, called the POWER button. I tell ya it works every time...just click it!!! So now I can call back AT&T to send them back the "defective" modem and tell them that it's working just fine, they just have a moron for a customer. hahahahahhahaha...the jokes on me. :)

Thank you God for angels who protect me daily, oh where oh where would I be without them??? :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

That's funny!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Barbie said...

trying very hard not to laugh:-x

:::snicker::::

4:32 PM  
Blogger SS said...

No offense, but I'm not "trying hard not to laugh"....oh I'm laughing alright and have been for a few days :) I guess it's no worse than sitting in a house with 2 kids, and no electricity, calling LP&L twice, waiting for them to come fix it, and noticing that my next door neighbor is watching Oprah...the breaker box will do it everytime too :)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

How was Emmaus (I don't even know if I'm spelling it right!!!)??????

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home