Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This and that...

I guess everything is business as usual right now. I'm not sure I could handle much more than that anyways! I'm pretty much exhausted all the time, but I still feel very blessed. People have been trying to do what they can to help me, so that has been nice. My mom has started coming over every Tuesday and clean house for me. That is a dream come true! I wanted to hire a maid, but it's nice not having to pay for one right now. I just can't do it all and the house is always the first to go...so that is a major help.



Next, Robyn gave me an award. I mentioned her giving me an award last week. When I wrote her name, I spelled it Robin...which makes me laugh and if you were in Kappa and pledged with me, then you know why that is funny. How can I forget??? She mentioned in her post about me, that she was my pledgemaster in college. Hello..."Honorable Miss Robyn, my name is not a bird, I don't know how to fly, so don't spell my name with an I..." :) :) :)



Anyways, so she gave me an award because she considered my blog to be deserving for it's creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community, regardless of the language. (I copied and pasted that...so it may not make sense, and I'm too tired to think.)



Thank you so much Robyn! What you said about me means a lot, and I appreciate the encouragement! I am going against the grain here and not list any other blogs, and I hope that's okay. I know the bloggy police won't come after me or anything, but I am a stickler for rules, and I'm breaking them.



Okay, so what else??? My dad came and picked up Kyle last night and took him home for a couple of days. Then they'll switch off and take Madi for a couple of days. I feel like I'm on vacation when I've only got 2. It's so easy compared to three!


Things are good, just really busy. I do have hopes of them slowing down about this time next week. I've got two loans that are closing the end of this week and early next week. I will be a happy camper once that is done. I'm feeling a little bit overworked right now. Honestly though, the busyness has been good and has served a purpose. I do look forward to working 40 hours a week as opposed to 50 though. :)

Hope y'all have a good rest of the week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your allergies are getting better. Maybe you will get used to the cotton. My sister-in-law said that when she gets a new cat she is allergic for 2 weeks and then the symptoms leave. I've never heard that but hopefully its true!!

Jenny

8:18 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I can't believe that you remember any part of that pledge name!!! I remember none of it. So sorry to keep your brain filled with such uselessness all these years! Please press the delete button immediately!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home