Saturday, March 22, 2008

Is spring break over yet?

Okay, so the time is winding down. I'm ready. I'm ready for things to move back into a "normal" state. The kids have done great, but momma needs a break.

We made a quick trip to the Dr. on Thursday afternoon with Mason. He's had something wrong with him for a couple of days now. I say something, because I wasn't sure what. Possibly ears, teething, something viral, or maybe a combination of all three. It looks like it may be a combination. Really, I think it's mostly teeth. His four top teeth are trying to come in. His mouth is just swollen, and you can see right where they're all trying to come in. He has just been a bear!!! She did put him on antibiotics, because his ears were red and looking like they might become infected. The viral issues have gone away...so now if we can just get these teeth in!!! He hasn't been sleeping very well, which means I haven't either.

Brent has been sick too. All I know is I have a babysitter showing up at 7 tonight, and I'm doing something. There will be fun somewhere and I will be with it. I'm just praying these two people heal up, so that I can go and not worry and then have fun with the other one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Happy 30th Birthday to you Larissa, incase I don't get over on Easter. The real day!!!! You know that I'm believing for you that your 30th years is beyond expectations wonderful!!!!
Susan

10:31 AM  
Blogger April Carrasco said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 30's. Let me tell you it is so different :)!!!! I hope you are able to have a nice date tonight and enjoy yourself. Kellan has been the same way and has been on two antibiotics and he still isn't sleeping very well. I think it does have to do with teething. Spring Break shouldn't be called that for moms :)!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Happy 30th!! Hope you enjoyed your big day and ended up having a good time somewhere.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home