Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hump Day

The week is half way over...and ya know, it's been really good. I've actually felt like a stay at home mom this week, and ENJOYED it. I've said before, I've never been one that could stay home all the time without having something to do work wise...well this week has just been nice to focus on family totally. It doesn't look like the zoo trip will work, because my mom had to have a tooth pulled today at the last minute and today was the only day that would have worked for us. We have, however, managed to fill up our week with lots of other things. My house is clean too! I've got a few other things to do to it, but for the most part, it's the cleanest it's been in a really long time!!! Next is to tackle my car and garage. I may save the garage for later though, that doesn't sound all that thrilling to me. I think I need a dump truck for that one. It's really not that bad, I've just got soooo much to go through. I'm drowning in baby clothes and toys and things like that. It was just a little over a year ago, that I had a mass exodus of stuff donated to Concho. I didn't think I had gained that much back, especially in the limited amount of space we had back then. It's just amazing how much stuff little babies have!

Tomorrow night I'm going to dinner with friends and then Saturday night Brent is taking me out for my birthday. Sunday is Easter and also my 30th Birthday!!! My parents are going to church with me, and then we're eating at Colt and SuzAnne's house and having an egg hunt. Oh, and for all you weather watchers, Sunday is the coldest day this week. I don't know why I would expect any different though. I think that happens every year on Easter. That's alright, we'll just be cold, but look real cute in all of our short sleeves and sandals.

I hope y'all are all having a good Spring Break!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Just throw on the winter coats and run from the car to the door on Easter!
Glad the week has been good. My house is getting clean, too - must be something in the air!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Marta said...

Smells like Spring Cleaning is in the air! :) We're in the clean everything phase right now too. Hope you have a wonderful Easter and fantastic 30th birthday!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Sounds like you've had a great week and have some good plans for the weekend! I think I am going to cheat and have Will hunt his eggs either Friday or Saturday so we don't have to do it in the cold. He probably wouldn't mind, but I do :) In case I don't get a chance to visit your blog on Sunday, happy 30th!! Hope it's blessed :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Have fun Easter day! I'll see you at church on Sunday.
Sorry I could not make it last night. I hope you had a great time. Happy b-day!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Happy Mama said...

Happy early b-day! Hope you get everything you wish for!
BTW- I loved your "domestic goddess" name you left on my blog awhile back- too funny and I love it! Glad you had time to regroup and clean- that is my therapy.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home