Thursday, February 07, 2008

Countdown...

Okay, so I am currently in a very good mood...for lots of reasons. None of which many of you would find too terribly exciting at this point, so some things will remain a secret at this point. However, stay stuned...I'm sure I'll be sharing soon. I'm also very nervous and anxious and even a little fearful. However, I say that will full confidence that everything will be all fine and good in time. I guess you finally go through enough crap to realize that any time it starts to get a scary, you have to believe EVEN more. Every single time I've started to feel that way, I've just put my big girl panties back on...who am I kidding, I don't think I've ever taken them off!!! You just deal...and you deal again...and again. I kind of think about that scene in the Indiana Jones, I don't know which one...I think the last one, where he has to cross that...well I don't what it is...ravine...pit...something like that. (This is so eloquently written...hopefully you can follow me here and understand the point though!) And there isn't a bridge, but he has to step out there and believe that he won't fall. That's exactly how I feel...I can see the other side, but there is a big pit in front of me, and I can't stay where I'm at. I have to step out and take a HUGE leap of faith and trust that no matter what, God will get me to that other side...where I know I belong. It's all good though...I'm not sad, I'm good. I'm where I need to be and God is leading me to the other places He has for me.
****************************************************

Okay, on a not so serious note...party my place tomorrow night! I'll probably be up all night getting ready for it!!! There is much to be done! And please say a prayer that my kids stay well so I can enjoy the weekend...seriously! I'm looking at Mason now telling him that there will be no sickness...not this weekend. I'll be back with a gallery of photos for all to see!!! If you're traveling this way...be careful! Love y'all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend turns out good. If you have sick kids just send them to join all of mine!! I hope everything goes good, I'm sure you will have a great weekend.

9:41 PM  
Blogger SS said...

If the kids get sick, you can borrow Ryders tent and just stick them out in the back yard. Send them with their sippy cups and a box of goldfish or something and they'll be fine. I hear the weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend, so don't worry about it!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Have fun !! I will be praying that the kids stay in tip top health !!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Have fun as you keep pressing forward in your big girl panties:o)
Susan

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home