Saturday, February 02, 2008

Look what came in the mail!!!



I got this in the mail today from Sheila. I've been missing my friend so much now that her and John have moved from Chapparal country and become Wildcats. I don't blame them though...anyways, she sent this to me along with a happy Kappa letter. I know this means very little to some of you, but to others...we get it!

I am so pumped about this weekend. The babysitter came over today to meet the kids. Her boyfriend is going to be helping her. I hope after this next weekend she won't be afraid to babysit for me again! I really want to have someone that I can call if I want to go out of town, or just to have a relationship with, that I can depend on. That would be wonderful!!!

I'm so excited to have friends come over and see everyone...this truly is one of my favorite times of year. I want to post "Master Follies past" pictures, but I have discovered that most of the pics are still in storage. I've found a few...I'll post them throughout the week, and for all of you non- LCUers I'll explain what Master Follies is.

I'm thinking of going all out for the Kappa party. I'm not giving details, because I don't want to spoil it. I know no one would be suprised at the lengths I would go to to have it be a fun party!!! And don't worry, I will be the camera queen next weekend, so if you're not here you can live vicariously through me!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

How funny, I just found some old Master Follies pictures. I will be posting them next week.

Also I guess I need to find out where you live so I can crash the party.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Procters said...

I will be with Darla...so count me in!!! I'm so excited! Are you going to serve onion rings...it will remind us all of our long lost "best friends". Oh, and Diet Coke. It's not a party unless there is Diet Coke:-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I sure hope you have a great time at this special time you are looking forward to. I'm sure you will.
Susan

10:08 PM  
Blogger April Carrasco said...

How long is the party? Darla, Cherise, Charlotte and I are going to the show Friday night but we could always crash it afterwards but I know we are all old so it will probably be over by then :)!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we go shopping for the party on friday? emily has to be in town by noon on friday so I will be around most of the afternoon. I need to dig out my pics too. See you next week
Can't wait!!

Jenny

11:23 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I saw this picture on your Myspace first and cracked up! Too funny :) Ahh, the memories.

Looking forward to it :)

12:13 AM  
Blogger SS said...

Colt was making fun of your party. I told him that yall would probably get a little crazy, but he didn't believe me. He's accusing yall of sitting around, eating chips and playing a board game. I tried to defend you, but he wasn't buying it.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Marta said...

I'm not going to be able to come and I am so sad! I love that picture Sheila sent you! Please do take tons of pictures so I can feel like I was there! :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Ok, GREAT card!!! It doesn't seem like college was all THAT long ago, but all our pics are hard copies - nothing on computer. I'll look through mine and see what I have to bring on Friday night!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

I can only imagine what that's going to include, Larissa:)!

Yes, please take lots of pictures and party hard for me. Noel and I leave for our big trip overseas next week; so we're using up every last minute to tie off loose ends!

Maybe Follies '09 will be our year. And, oh will I have tons of pictures to share then:).

Love the picture, too:). That's our talented little Sheila!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Tisha said...

So...did it go well? I remember the Dr. Suess year. :) Saw that pic on your MS page earlier.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home