Monday, November 19, 2007

Momma's sick!

I broke down and went to the doctor this morning. They did x-rays to rule out pneumonia. I don't have that. It's just a really bad upper respiratory infection. I got a shot, antibiotics, another inhaler, and prednasone. My mom takes prednasone, because she has rheumatoid arthritis. She said they put me on a really high dose, higher than she's ever taken. She said I should be feeling really great this week. But it makes you gain weight, so I'm going to be extra careful this week. I absolutely refuse to gain any weight!!! I've worked too darn hard to lose all 40+ pounds that I've lost.

I really don't feel bad, I just can't breathe and I haven't been able to breathe for weeks now. So it was about time. That shot is already helping me. I feel like my lungs just opened up. It's funny how you don't realize how bad you felt, until you start feeling better!

I still have lots to do...lots of packing and cleaning. I'm so glad that I worked so hard last week, because it's paying off. All of these loans are closing, their docs are to the title company 48 hours in advance...ahhhh just what a processor loves, and more importantly just what my boss loves!!! That probably doesn't mean much to you at all, but to me, it's great news! December is looking to be another good month too. I'm so excited. It's funny too, because this is not house selling season, but we're busier now than we were this summer. Whatever, I don't ask questions, I just do the work and get paid! Praise God!!!

I hope you all have a GREAT week. You will probably see some mindless posts from me this week. I already have my issue of People magazine. And what a great issue to have this week. It's the "Sexiest Man Alive" issue. I agree with some of them, some of them I don't.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Binkley Family said...

As a former escrow officer, can I just say how impressed I am with you on those docs?! I hope that you have a very relaxing time.

3:22 PM  
Blogger April Carrasco said...

I hope you get better soon :)!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Lyndy said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. I hope the meds kick in soon and that you have a wonderful week.

Hugs, Lyndy

10:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I went today too!!! Another shot for me and yet a third round of drugs. I lost my voice today...oh the joy! Hey, is Josh Duhamel on that list, b/c he by far is the sexiest man alive! Also, I wish one of those were b/c of my house selling!!! TEN MONTHS BABY, almost ELEVEN! All in God's timing.... I am looking forward to some chica time with you this next week! WOO HOO!!! Maybe all our drugs will kick in and it will be well worth the wait?!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Grandma came just in time! Now you can take a break! Have a great holiday!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home