Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast




I got to eat lunch with my pilgrim Kyle on Tuesday. Then I got to each lunch with Madi on Thursday. And then there is my precious soon to be 6 month old Mason!!! Man, I've said it before and I'll say it again, time is flying. I've been going through all of Mason's things, getting out all the things that don't fit. And it's really just sad to me! He's not a little baby anymore. It was such a hard time when he was first born, but I never wanted him to grow this fast. It's hard to believe that the child bearing years are over! I do not want anymore children, but at the same time, I just still feel so young for that to already be over. It's kind of hard to explain, but I'm sure some of you moms understand!
The kids are up at Monterey tonight. The youth group was offering free babysitting for kids ages 2-5th grade. I don't think the parents could have dropped them off sooner! I have gotten so much done this evening, and I've enjoyed just getting to sit. And I'm enjoying the Tech-OU game. I don't want to say anything, because it seems Tech always finds a way to mess things up, but WOW! I feel really sorry for the OU back up quarterback. I would go home and cry if I was him.
Neva will be here Monday night and take all three back! I will miss Madi and Kyle as I always miss them when they're gone, but I really need a break. Now Mason, I am having a little bit of a harder time. I want to be kid free, but I'm so used to at least having him with me. I don't really know what to do without at least one kid attached to my hip. But, like I said, this will be good for me. I hope you're all having a good weekend. I love this time of year!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

such great pictures!!!! I love this time of year too! And you can't beat great childcare :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Cute little pilgram!
Susan

4:37 PM  
Blogger Lyndy said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your week.

Hugs, Lyndy

5:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie D said...

And you'll enjoy them so much more after a few days away, to regroup and refresh and relearn who you are besides a mommy.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look really good in that top picture! I'm glad to see that yall are all doing good. I can't wait for us to all get together, hopefully. We need to work that out.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home