Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's Party Time!

Princess Madi









Madi and Mommy
Charlotte's Web




My mom, cousin Ryder, and Madi
Cheese!
Ryder




Aunt Suzanne

My favorite mouse
Madi had a great day today. She even got balloons sent to her at school from Colt, Suzanne, and Ryder. She has just had the best day! I still can't get over her being 5 years old! It's so hard for me to believe that 5 years ago I was laying in a hospital bed waiting for her to be born. She was born at 10:57 p.m. and she weighed 6 pounds and 13 ounces. She has been a lively little girl ever since that day! My life would certainly not be as fun without her. She is all girl!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

How precious! Tell her I said Happy Birthday!! You also look great. Looks like a fun time was had by all!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Madi happy late B-day for me! I can't belive she is five! She acts like 13! You do look great in those pictures!!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! I must say that I think you look great in that green necklace. You are beautiful!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Madi, Jenny, not aunt Jenny said happy birthday!!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home