Friday, April 07, 2006

Not a whole lot is going on in Manweilerville...I am glad it's Friday! I think I'm going to be doing good to make it through the end of year subbing in Madi's class. They are great kids, it's just so tiring. By the end of the way, my voice is cracking, b/c you're constantly talking. Mostly saying things like: "Please use your words, please don't tattle on your friend, stop that, please be quiet, stop touching him!!!!!"

I have an update on Monterey. I have an interview on April 23rd. We will first meet with a committe made up of the ministry leaders, and then they will narrow those down and we will meet with the Elders. I am nervous, but very excited. Once again, I am trying not to get my hopes up, but what can I say? They already are! I was hoping they would start interviews this week, but it's not my time table we're going on here, so I will be patient. Anways, again I ask for prayers. I so hope and pray that this is something God wants for me, but I also understand full well that if it's not something God wants for me, then there is good reason for that.

Well I need to get some cleaning done. Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Yea, you have an interview! Exciting news. I hope that it goes great! Keep us posted (I know you will) :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I hear you about "the library scene...and such." It really grossed me out. I was really looking forward to that movie too, but I'm just stuck at the grossness! Have a great week! Sue

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home