Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am utterly exhausted. Never again will I do this 4 days a week. I have decided to not sub at Sunset on Tuesdays anymore. I am going to keep Kyle home with me, that way him and I can have a day by ourselves. Everything went good in Madi's class today, there are just 18 4 year olds in that class. They are doing activites and learning non stop. That is enough to drive any person crazy. I have so much more respect for little people teachers. They are overworked and way under payed. You really have to be a special person to work with kids all day long.

I have a Bible study tonight. Even though I'm so tired, I am looking forward to it so much. It's also at Sheila's house, which takes me all of a minute to get there...so I just can't wait. I'm ready for some adult conversation. I have a baby shower this weekend and next weekend. Everyone's having babies! Not me...and I'm so thankful for that right now. I love my two, but oh man are my hands full right now.

Speaking of babies, my baby Madelyn Grace will be 4 years old this tuesday. I just can't believe it. It makes me sad how fast she's grown up. Some advice to those of you about to embark on that part of your lives: cherish it!!!!! Don't ever take it for granted, even on your hardest day. It's so worth it.

Well I gotta go.

2 Comments:

Blogger April Carrasco said...

Thanks for the reminder Larissa! So true, even on hard days they are so worth it. I can't imagine being a little kid teacher. I can barely handle my two that I have.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Chrissy Cross said...

I will never forget the day Madi was born. It was amazing. You seemed to take so naturally to being a good mother. I may be calling you here in about a month.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home