Thursday, March 16, 2006

Crazy kids



I'm not sure why it's so fun to climb under a table with all your blankets and babies, but they're having a blast. Of course there are lots of things that they do, that I wonder about...like climbing into a kitchen cabinet. There have been many times that I have walked into the kitchen and half of Kyle is hanging out of the cabinet. Don't even get me started on Madi! You can't see him in these pictures, but her husband Madagascar is under there with her. We call him Madagascar, I don't really know his name. It's the lion from the movie. Nathan won him at the fair and they've been smitten ever since. She told me that he smelt. I told her that since he came from the fair, he probably smelt because of the "carneys". (Come on...they are a breed unto their own) So now anytime something smells, she blames the "carneys". They certainly keep things lively!

Not a lot is going on. It's spring break, of course there is not much of a "break". I've been cleaning. What I hate about cleaning is that, there is no beginning and no end. I like things that have a start and completion. Not with housecleaning...you always have something to do. It's annoying.

My father in law is coming into town today. They live in Nebraska but are moving here in May. He is coming to do some work on the house. It's actually our old house. They are redoing the entire thing. It's looking really good.

Well that's about it...I hope you're day is blessed!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

The whole "carney" thing literally made me laugh out loud. I love it!

I know what you mean about cleaning house...I love it when it's "over," but I hate doing it!! Good luck with that :)

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only do they smell, they can be scary. Emily has a funny story about one who scared her and her friends and the fair. I wish I could remember, but just my luck thats all I do remember about it.

Jen

8:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Those are GREAT pics! Wish I were having as much fun as them! I am doing the cleaning thing today after getting back. Lots of laundry to do! Thank you for your prayers. I missed your face last week but I understand and hope everyone is better! How many ear infections has Kyle had? Ty had 9 plus and ended up getting tubes a year ago. They should be falling out any day now! Hope you had fun with Suzanne. Sorry I missed her too. I tried to call last night but I guess she has already left. See you soon.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I do remember you!! You can't go through some of our classes without having a bond with your fellow students. I'm glad you're doing well.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

They are so adorable, Larissa! (and hilarious...which I'm not at all surprised about!)

Celeste

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home