Saturday, February 25, 2006

B.F.F.


Well here are before and after pictures of our night. Really these are after and before. They had a lot of fun. By the morning though, you could tell they were becoming a little testy. Taelor turned 4 in December, and Madi will be 4 in April. Cheri was Madi's first babysitter. She watched for me while I was finishing up at LCU.

Listening to these two talk is hillarious...oh the conversations of 4 year olds! They faintly reminded me of me and my friends when we were little. This morning they were kind of bugging each other and Madi says to Taelor, "okay, your not my best friend anymore!" Does anyone remember those dumb B.F.F. necklaces? Me and my best friend of the week used to have one. I still have my diary from when I was in 4th grade and it would say things like, "Well today Chelsey and I decided not to be B.F.F. She is B.F.F. with Emily now. So Khaki and I are B.F.F. now." (By the way those are the real names of my friends) Little people are so funny!



2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

These pics of Taelor and Madi are adorable! Taelor cracks me up...she is such the little drama queen. You are very brave, my friend, to have hosted a sleep over with 4 year-olds! I'm glad it went well :)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

I can't believe you and Cheri have kids who are almost 4!!
Man!
Time has flown...what beautiful children:)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home