Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Wonderful Husband


Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We decided to celebrate last night instead of the 14th. It can be hard to find a babysitter on that night, and the wait at most restaurants is ridiculous!!! I didn't really know what we were going to do, and I wasn't really dressed nice either. I have a cold, so I didn't have on makeup b/c I just kept sneezing all over myself. Anyways, Nathan took me to Stella's. That place is kind of memorable for us, b/c that is where Nathan was working when we got married. I use to come see him there and we hadn't been there in over 3 years. The last time we were there this old man passed out right by our table and hit his head on the floor and there was blood everywhere while we were trying to eat dinner. EMS has to come in there and all that...it was quite dramatic. Anyways, it was so nice. Nathan ordered a bottle of wine and we had coffee and dessert, in addition to our meals of course. It was wonderful and I appreciated everything so much. We decided that we need date nights way more often. So I just had to brag on him. He even got me roses and chocholate on the actual day. What more could a girl ask for???? I love you Nathan!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home