Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well today was pet day. It went over really well. I subbed today in the 2's. I'm subbing there after spring break too. I like that age, it just seems like you're constantly taking someone to the bathroom or changing a diaper. Frank, our daschund, came to pet day with Nathan. He left a little bit early, b/c Nathan said he was misbehaving and barking at all the other dogs. Well that and he also seemed to be very "excited" by all the other dogs.

Well I got my resume turned in yesterday at Monterey for the part time children's minister position. I am really interested in the position, but I don't know how many people applied for it, or if they have someone in mind for it...don't know much. Sunset has also offered me the teaching position at their school for next year too. Monterey won't even start interviews until April. I'm at peace about it all, b/c I know whichever works out will be for the best. I've just had the worst time making decisions lately.

On another note...I'm very excited about something. If you're reading this and you know me then you know that Chrissy and I haven't really talked or had a relationship in quite sometime. Tomorrow night we're going to eat together. She's having a baby boy in May. They haven't named him yet. I suggested Leonard. (Brian wanted to change his name to Leonard when he was little) We've been emailing for the last 2 weeks, and have decided to have dinner. I've missed her a lot, and thought so much about her. She's doing good~ and I'm glad. Anyways, I just wanted to share.

Please pray about the whole Monterey thing. I know the best thing will happen~ but I still need prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I am guessing you might have forgotten... I did not see you today at the wedding. Give Suzanne a big hug for me and let her knnow I miss her. See you when we get back. Say a prayer for me tomorrow if you think about it. I will be traveling with the kids and my mother. Have a good Spring Break!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home