Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well spring break is over, and spring is here. We just need the winter weather to go away now! I love spring...it's my favorite season. This thursday is my birthday...I will be 28 years old. I still feel like I'm 21~ I'm glad I don't act like it though. I can't believe I am 28. That's 10 years older than 18, which sounds nuts to me!

Anyways, not a whole lot is going on...I subbed today in the 2's. They're sweet kids. I will be in Kyle's class on Thursday. Greenlawn's preschool called me yesterday and asked if I could start teaching in the 2's on Monday and Wednesdays for the rest of the school year. I figured why not. It's just for the next two months. I don't think I'd want to do that 4 days a week all the time. That might get a little old, but for now I can do it. I will get to work with Lisa, so that will be fun.

I really can't think of anything exciting to say...things are kind of slow right now, and I am NOT complaining one bit! I'd rather it be that way than crazy. My father in law is still in town. He is snowed out of Nebraska right now. He was planning on going home Monday morning, but couldn't. We're going to meet him in a little bit to eat dinner. I'm sleeply, so I may take a nap before we go. Either that or do the dishes....hmmmm hard choice....

Later!

P.S. This is Frank, my dog. Lauren posted a picture of her dog Frank, who also happens to be a brown daschund. It's a small world...I tried to get him to pose for the camera, he wouldn't. So this is the best I could get for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home