Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Cheese

Dorothy and Marli Kemp


Madi and Kyle dancing!
I thought this cake was really neat. And it was the best tasting cake I've ever had! I usually don't like Albertson's, but I'd buy a cake from there again!
Well Chuck E. Cheese was a lot of fun. It's so much better going on a weeknight, than the weekend. Madi got some really neat things. In addition to being passionate about Kelly Clarkson, she also loves "The Wizard of Oz". My mom gave her a pin of the ruby red slippers that she's had for over 10 years. She also bought her a Dorothy costume and Glenda shoes and wand. Now we just need a witch costume. Brad, Sara, and Marli came too! Kyle had so much fun. He thought the place was great, but he was such a handful!!!!! It was a great night. I'm so tired now!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home