Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Well I've attempted to write a new post for a couple of days now, but I just hadn't been able to write. A lot has been happening, but nothing I really felt like talking about. I will say a lot has been resolved now and I'm feeling a lot better. Work has been really stressful, and it's been affecting me personally which has been really hard. We are once again going through some more changes at work, but I think these changes are for the best. Nothing bad has happened, Satan has just been trying hard to bring "divisions among the ranks" as my boss put it. I am feeling a big sigh of relief now though. We met with my boss this morning, and he handled everything great.

I am flying out tonight to go to San Antonio for a training. I will be back thursday night. I'm kind of nervous. I'm a small town girl in a big city by herself. Zach is going too, but he's taking a different flight. I'm taking the latest one possible so I can spend as much time with my family. I left work at noon today to be with them. I'm catching up on my day time t.v. while they're napping. I can't believe Patch and Kayla are back on Days of Our Lives. They've been gone forever! And Passions is absolutely the most ridiculous show on t.v. I knew that already, but I just re-confirmed it today.

In other news, Nathan and Eric came to our sales meeting/devotional this past Tuesday. They catered breakfast for us, and spoke to all the realtors about their appraisal services and some new things they're doing. Well so far it's been a big success. A lot of the realtors who have never used them before are really responding well. Plus they like me, so that helps too. Ya know even on a day when it's hard with whatever that may be...work, kids, life in general...I have to remember what God has done for me and how much he has blessed me and my family. We are so lucky and so favored by God. And knowing that have God's favor is a wonderful feeling. I hope you all have a great rest of the week, and you too count your blessings!!! We all have more to be thanful for that we realize!

2 Comments:

Blogger April Carrasco said...

So sorry that life has been tough lately. You are in my prayers. I can't imagine balancing it all. You seem to do a great job! Have fun in San Antonio! At least you can enjoy the view. It's a lot prettier there than in West Texas.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun in San Antonio, I've never been there. Hopefully things have calmed down for you. I will be praying for you.

Jenny

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home