Friday, August 17, 2007

Enough

"Enough"
By Barlow Girl
Written by Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio
All of You is more than enough for
All of me for every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You
Is more than enough
You are my supply
My breath of life
Still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
Worth living for
Still more awesome than I know
You're my sacrifice of greatest price
Still more awesome than I know
You're my coming King
You're everything
Still more awesome than I know
I love this song!!! I love Christian music. It is such a source of encouragement and comfort for me. I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

This could be one of my all time favorites! Love. It.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

My friend Candice loves this group and her three young girls actually do too! By young, I mean the oldest is in First Grade! I have GOT to check them out!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I totally agree! I love Christian music too! I love 107.3, do you ever listen to that one?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Ooh I LOOOOVE this song!! I also love Barlow Girl and Chris Tomlin. You are right-there is nothing like Christian music to uplift and encourage me-I don't know what I would do without it :) I hope that it continues to encourage you~

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home