Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's funny how you forget...

what having a baby at home is like. Even though they sleep all the time, and really only wake up to eat...you're still tired. Today is the first day I've been able to write something, because my brain would just not function to formulate words or sentences. My mom kept Mason in her room last night, so I got a full nights sleep. So I can actually have a conversation this morning!
To report, he is doing wonderful. He is just precious as can be, and has been the most laid back easy baby I've had. Which is what I told God that I needed in order for this to work. I told him way back when that I would need one that doesn't eat, cry, or poop. 1 out of 3 isn't bad. I'm sure at some point he will cry a bit more than he does at this time, but for now I will count my blessing!
Tomorrow we have our first social outing. We are going to a baby shower. I can't wait! I haven't really gone anywhere either, so I'm pretty excited to get dressed and have some place to go. I'm sure he will be a hit.
The kids were here for just one day on Wednesday. It was so good to see them. My dad took Kyle to the doctor to check on his ears (we thought he was getting an infection) and I'm so happy to report that his ears look great!!! I was so relieved to know this! They did put him on Zyrtec to help with his allergies, but other than that, he is great.
They had a little bit of a harder time going back, but they were both worn out from the day, so I know that was part of it. I tell myself that anyways, so I don't feel so guilty! They will come home on the 9th. I'm trying to live it up before then, because I am just afraid I will have no life when they come home. And I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just so much harder to think about going somewhere with 3. There is definately more planning involved. My parents have been so helpful though, so I know that really my life will not end. However, I may have to become a little more creative in my planning!
Other than being tired, I have been feeling great. The weight continues to fall off. I have yet to weigh myself, because I don't have any scales. But I am very curious to see how much I have lost. I am enjoying my "new-old" wardrobe that I couldn't even wear before I was pregnant. I can't wait until I can start exercizing. I have about 30 more pounds that I want to lose, and I really feel that I just have a whole new lease on life, and my physical body is just one of the things I want to change.
I still want to write about Mason's entrance into this world. I will get to that a little later. We are going to have his pictures done next week.
Well I think that is all for now. Thanks for all your prayers, thoughts, comments...I have definately been blessed by blogworld! Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home